Who is the data controller of your personal data?
The joint controllers are:
- Prophit Place, S.L. with registered office in Calle Imprenta 2, 18010 - Granada (Spain).
- Colono Gourmet GmbH, with registered office in Landstraßer Hauptstraße 6, 1030 Vienna AT.
Hereinafter, both entities shall be referred as (“Colono”).
If you want to contact us, you can find our contact details in “What at your rights?” section below.
How does Colono collect personal data?
Colono collects personal data when you:
- purchase any of our products or make a reservation;
- contact us via email, phone, social media, or similar technologies; and
- access our site, through cookies and other similar technology.
Why does Colono use your personal data?
We use personal data for a number of purposes, namely:
(#1) Management of your registration in the account. When you register at our Website, the personal data you provide, either on you own behalf or as legal representative of you company, will be processed to identify you and grant access to the services provided as registered user. We will process it also to make you aware of any changes to our services.
(#2) Performance and execution of the purchase of products. When you purchase any of our products, the data collected will be processed to deliver the products.
(#3) Marketing purposes. To send commercial communications, through electronic or non electronic means, either to the company you represent or to you, in case you are self-employed or a end user, when:
- You register in the account, based on Colono’s legitimate interest.
- We collect your express consent.
Sometimes we may contact you for market research purposes, for example about a survey. You can opt out from being contacted in this way at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
(#4) Contact. To respond to your queries and to resolve complaints, either through e-mail or telephone or through the form.
What personal data does Colono collect and how are the processed?
Personal data that Colono collects differ from the service you use. Colono will process, for any activity, identifying data and contact details. We well also process additionally:
- In case of purchase of products, payment related data and professional data (in case of b2b).
- In case of marketing purposes, your commercial preferences.
Colono will not process special categories of data - such as information about your race, political opinions, religion, health or sexual orientation - unless you have chosen to provide that information to us.
What are the legal grounds for processing your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data are:
- The execution of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract for signing up in the account (#1) and for the purposes strictly related to the purchase of products (#2).
- Consent. If you do not have any previous relationship with us, we will request your express consent for marketing purposes (#3). You can withdraw your consent at any time. In the case of direct marketing emails and/or newsletters, you can withdraw your consent by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link.
- Colono’s legitimate interest:
- For marketing purposes (#3) in case you have previously bought a product to Colono or you register in the account;
- To manage your query in relation to it or to our services (#4).
- Compliance with law: In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to use or keep your personal data.
Who we share your personal data with?
Colono may share your personal data with services providers involved in the delivery of the products you purchase. For example, if you buy products from different producers, at first Colono will hold your data on our systems but they may be shared with the relevant producers as long as it is necessary for managing the purchase.
Colono will not share your personal data with anyone else for their own purposes unless we obtain your previous consent to do this.
How long we keep your personal data
We keep your personal data for only as long as we need to, in accordance to the nature of the services and the limitation periods set out in the applicable laws. If we no longer need your data, we will delete it or make it anonymous.
In the same way, Colono will delete your personal data if we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you withdraw your consent and we have no other lawful grounds to continue with that processing.
What are your rights?
You can exercise the following rights before Colono in your condition of data subject:
- The right to request access to their own personal data.
- The right to request rectification or deletion.
- The right to request the limitation of the processing.
- The right to oppose.
- The right to data