Jamón Pata Negra 100% Ibérico Bellota from Jabugo 80g
* Pata Negra Bellota Jabugo
* 100% Iberian pigs bred in the dehesa
* +42 months of curation in natural curing rooms
* Professionally hand cut, ready to serve
* Awarded 3 stars in "Great Taste Awards 2020"
Pata Negra Jamón 100% Ibérico Bellota (acorn-fed) Jabugo. Cured by traditional methods for 42 months. Coming from Iberian pigs bred in freedom in Huelva (Spain). Sliced and vacuum packed.
• Region: Jabugo, Huelva, Andalusia, Spain
• Net weight: 80g
Learn more:Some curiosities about Iberian Ham
Tapas Ideas with Pata Negra Ham
Which Jamón is the healthiest, best and most expensive?
What Jamón should you choose: "Pata Negra", Ibérico or Serrano?
The fat from the Pata Negra ham
The 'montanera': indispensable process for Iberian ham
Pairing of pata negra ham at Christmas time
How is pata negra ham made?
Feeding of Iberian pigs
Nutritional properties of pata negra ham
Differences between Pata Negra Ham and Paletilla
Pata Negra Ham and its Competitors
How to Preserve Pata Negra Ham?
Producer:Juan Pedro Domecq
Free shipping to The Netherlands for orders over 59€. More info
We accept payments by Card, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay and Apple Pay.