Egg and Iberian ham Cocottes recipe
Looking for an original and tasty starter for your next dinner party? With this recipe you will prepare a delicious appetizer with three ingredients that every lover of Spanish cuisine usually has at home; eggs, Iberian ham and Manchego cheese.
The egg, Iberian ham and manchego cocottes can be ready in just 15 minutes, so you have no excuse to try them.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 eggs
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 60 g grated cured Manchego cheese
- 80 g of sliced Iberian Ham
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Fried tomato
Preparation step by step
- Spread the olive oil in 4 cocotte moulds.
- Add 2 tablespoons of fried tomato to the base of each mould.
- Cut the ham into 2-3 centimetre slices and add it to the mould along with an egg.
- Add salt and pepper and a spoonful of cream.
- Cover with the grated cheese and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.